My BB creams review

Hi gals!
I just wanted to do a quick bb cream review. I do have quite a few as you can see below. Btw I have normal to dry skin and MAC NC 30.

Starting from left side is the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly, Missha Perfect Cover 21, Missha Signature 23, Lieole Beyond the solution, Etude house BB Magic, Skin79 pink, Skin79 gold, and last but not least SkinFood Red Orange Jelly.

Here is a picture of the swatches same order as the above picture except I added the Skinfood bb is the first one and then on.


And this is how the product look like when I blend it out.

Skinfood Orange Jelly & Holika Holika Aqua petit jelly = LOVE
~matte finish
~blend in well
~long lasting
~not oily
~perfect for everyday wear and in the summer
~flawless

Missha Perfect cover & Signature = HATE
~TOO oily
~break me out like crazy
~leaves my face cakey and oily
~Signature 23 was too dark for me and P.Cover was too light

Lieole beyond the solution & Etude house BB Magic = LOVE
~both match my skin perfectly
~long wear
~flawless
~blend very smooth

Skin79 Pink & Gold= HATE
~too white for my skin color
~the product look gray
~blend well

Well this is just a quick run down review on these BB creams I hope it was helpful to you, and ya have a great night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relvon Lip Butter

Ipsy November 2013