Yay! My first Influenster voxbox!

Yay, after a week of waiting I finally got my first voxbox, the Bride-to-Be VoxBox!
For those who do not know what Influenster is I will add the link here http://www.influenster.com/about and you can check it out. Basically its free you do not have to pay to join and they just recently made some change and update their website. Its a place where you can go and find out about the latest products and read review about it, participate in games, or share your views. Its pretty awesome.
Here is what I got :

Rescue gum: 5.95
Dream water: 2.99
Kiss everEZlashes: 3.99
BC repair rescue shampoo: 18.00
BC repair rescue conditioner: 21.00
BC repair rescue sealed ends: 21.00

I haven't try anything yet but I am surely excited to finally received and will totally do a review after I have try everything. Hopefully some of these products can help me out toward the big day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relvon Lip Butter

Ipsy November 2013