Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF 25 PA++



Missha M Signature BB-  Why I like it:

*it's mositurizing
*#23 natural yellow beige is the perfect color for my skin
*last all day
*glide on my skin easily
*my sunspot looks a lot lighter
*my skin look fresh

And because I have dry skin so this works perfect for me. But if you have oily skin you might not like it so much because the combination of oil and moisture is going to make your face dewy and oily.

Why Missha BB cream:  It repairs wrinkle, whitens skin and blocks UV rays.
I have also included a picture below from their website showing the characteristic and how to use it! 

Right now this is the hottest BB cream out there, sold out everywhere and selling for as much as $50. But if you are interest
Check out http://www.muncom.com/SoCuteStuffs

We have better prices! Good luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relvon Lip Butter

Ipsy November 2013